There are a few guidelines we need to follow to keep everyone safe for Sunday school.
- Masks are required in basement classrooms. Our basement is too small for proper ventilation and social distancing so masks are necessary! If your child forgets we will provided one from them to wear.
- Tables will be removed and lap desks will be provided in all classrooms.
- Individual supplies will be provided for each child.
- No snacks will be served and we ask the parents not to send any along either.
- Proper sanitation methods will be in place.
- The biggest thing we need is prayer! We are in a tough time and covering our teachers and kids in prayer is the best way to help us.
- When the school district goes ALL VIRTUAL we will suspend Sunday School until in-person learning resumes.
- As of 12/7, Sunday school has been postponed until further notice.
If you have any questions feel free to contact the church office!
- 7th - 12th grade : Taught by Justin and Kristin Held. This class is held in the Elohim Room.
- 4th - 6th grade : Taught by Jen Shaffer and Karen Burchill. This class is held in the Jehovah Room.
- 1st - 3rd grade : Taught by Jen Howell and Samantha LeVan. This class is held in the Adonai Room.
- 3s - Kindergarten : Taught by Dani Schmidt and Angie Mumford. This class is held in the Emanuel Room.
- Our current curriculum for ages 3 - 12th grade is the Gospel Project which is a Christ-centered, chronological Bible study for children through adults. Pastor Phil's class is studying the same curriculum which will enable families to discuss their Sunday school lesson no matter the age range.
- Lee Manross will be teaching A Study in the Book of Mark (Francis Chan - Right Now Media )This class will be held in the all purpose and masks are required.
- Robyn Kovschak will be teaching A Study in Ezra and Haggai (Warrne Weirsbe Study) This class will be held in the back room off the stair case. Masks are optional.