Dear Precious Congregation;
Thank you bearing with us through these unprecedented times. We believe that we are keeping in step with the Holy Spirit and trust that He continues leading us. In the midst of all of that is Covid Committee, (no, it’s not actually a committee). It’s the Deacons and others attempting to figure out how we do church, when we’re in lock-down or when we trying to fellowship while social distancing and minister with masks. Our heart’s desire is to care for the WHOLE congregation. In an effort to do that, we know that the one time out of the week that we all attempt to be together is on Sunday for worship and growth. We know that this is specifically prescribed in Hebrews. …not forsaking our own assembling together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another; and all the more, as you see the day drawing near. (10:25). In an attempt to live out this Truth, we are proposing the following: on the first and third Sunday’s of each month the sanctuary will be for anyone whether they wear a mask or not. BUT on the second and fourth Sunday’s masks will be required. YET we want everyone to come, so if you are in the group opposite of the group that is in the Sanctuary on a particular Sunday, we want you to come and worship/fellowship in the all-purpose room by live remote TV. We actually have planned that the ramp on the north-side of the building can used for those attending in the all-purpose room, for entry and exit purposes. That way everyone will be protected from those that concern them. So, we invite all to come and trust that you will enjoy the fellowship of both the Body and the Spirit every Sunday. Keep the fellowship in your prayers. I was glad when they said to me, "Let us go to the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1
- Worship services will be suspended for 2 weeks when there are twelve (12) active Covid19 cases in the congregation. Please note that attendance to any worship service is at your own risk.
- When the school district goes ALL VIRTUAL we will suspend Sunday School until in-person learning resumes.
- As of 12/7, Sunday school is postponed until further notice.
- There is no nursery at this time
- The garden room is not open at this time
Need internet access?
- The church will be open Monday and Thursday evenings 6-8 pm for students needing wi-fi access to do their homework. Masks and social distancing required. Elementary students must be accompanied by an adult. Family groups must stay together. This is intended for use of wi-fi only, volunteers may or may not be able to assist with homework questions.